A Mortgage As Comfortable As Your Home
Hometown approval. Competitive rates. Low fees. Upfront pricing. Local servicing.
From appraisal to final payment, count on people you know and trust.
Ask today about your free mortgage analysis. You deserve a mortgage that feels like home.
A homebuyer’s guide of documents to bring when applying for a loan:
- 2 years documentation
- Tax returns, W2s, 1099
- 2 months of most recent pay stubs
- Pay stubs will prove your gross wage vs direct deposit will only prove your take home pay.
Most people will fall under the standard W2’s but business owners will need profit/loss statements.
Current paystubs are used to verify that one is still on the job and actively working.
- Verification of deposit accounts
- Checking, savings, CD statements
- Retirement account statements
- Most recent quarter-end statement
All accounts need to be verified.
- List of debts, payment schedules, total borrowing amounts
- Credit cards, vehicle payments, student loans, child support/alimony payments
We will use a credit report to re-verify this information.
Copy of purchase agreement, proof of insurance and policy information.
These will sometimes come later in the process.