To apply for a position, please fill out the employment application below along with your resume, and return to the hiring manager listed in the position details. Thank you!
The Iowa Falls State Bank is taking applications for the position of a Personal Banker. Personal Bankers assist our customers in managing their bank accounts and finances and are responsible for building long-term relationships with clients and cross-selling our products and services.
Personal Bankers should be excellent communicators with solid knowledge of banking processes and products. Sales and customer service experience can help you succeed in this role.
- Advise customers on bank services to meet their needs.
- Manage customer bank accounts; open, close and oversee transactions.
- Resolve issues with banking services and accounts.
- Refer clients to in-house financial experts, as needed.
- Identify potential clients and initiate sales visits alone or with a bank officer.
- Present financial products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform administrative duties (e.g. entering data into banking software).
- Proven experience as a personal banker; experience in sales or customer service is a plus.
- Knowledge of personal banking practices and regulations.
- Familiarity with banking software; excellent use of MS Office.
- Ability to work diligently to meet the targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer-oriented approach to handling problems
- BSc/BA in Finance, Accounting or similar field preferred.
E-mail a cover letter, resume and reference list to Tim Smith email@example.com.
About Iowa Falls State Bank
Iowa Falls State Bank is a family owned community bank that takes pride in developing deep life-long relationships based on thoughtful, reliable and confidential service. The bank has 70 years of ownership continuity, strong and consistent financial performance, beautiful and historically renovated facilities, and a progressive culture. The management team is experienced, dynamic, and works collaboratively toward strategic bank goals. Employees of Iowa Falls State Bank are treated respectfully and as part of a family.
About Iowa Falls
Known as Iowa’s “Scenic City” for its charm, history, and natural beauty, Iowa Falls has maintained a reputation as a progressive city in both community development and business growth potential. Recent city improvements have made Iowa Falls a cultural center with strong retail and commercial businesses while being an hour from several larger cities. Iowa Falls offers recent projects such as a new library, aquatic center, fire station, recreational trail system, football stadium, and new municipal hospital as well as Ellsworth Community College facilities including an Equine/Ag Renewable Energy Center and a fitness center. The city has a strong pro-business environment and thriving small business climate. A community of 5,000 residents, Iowa Falls enjoys quality amenities usually reserved for larger cities but maintains its small-town culture. As a strong and stable financial institution serving the residents and business of the city, Iowa Falls State Bank is a foundation of the Iowa Falls community.
Iowa Falls State Bank offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, profit sharing, and team bonus plan.
We look forward to hearing from you. Iowa Falls State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.