GUIDELINES FOR DONATION REQUESTS
FOR COMMUNITY EVENTS, PROGRAMS
AND CHARITABLE VENTURES
As a locally owned community bank, Iowa Falls State Bank takes pride in financially supporting a wide variety of community events, educational programs and donor-dependent charitable organizations. More than 70% of our charitable contributions are given to organizations that operate under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code.
All donation requests are carefully reviewed and evaluated on a monthly basis by our IFSB Donation Committee. They primarily consider donation requests which will improve the quality of life here in Iowa Falls and surrounding areas.
While we would like to contribute to all requests, the reality is that we simply cannot fund each request we receive. For that reason, we have developed the following guidelines in an effort to maximize our charitable gifts to impact as many people as possible with each donation.
In general, we do not provide funding to:
- Private foundations
- Political organizations / lobbying organizations or activities
- Organizations whose activities extend outside of Hardin or Hamilton county area
- Organizations who serve a limited number of clients
- Non-client centered overhead expenses
- Organizations that receive funds from the Barlow Family Foundation, a philanthropic arm of the Iowa Falls State Bank.
- Any organization discriminating against race, color, creed, sex, age, disability, religion, or marital status
For funding consideration, all donation requests must be submitted, in writing, to:
VP / Marketing Director
Iowa Falls State Bank
601 Washington Ave
Iowa Falls, Iowa 50126
Please be sure to fill out and return the Donation Request Form. If your organization still has questions, please call Crystal Doering at 641-648-5171 or email email@example.com.