Terms of the Certificate of Deposit Specials
- Certificate of deposit (CD) specials expire December 29th, 2017.
- 1.70 APY CD must be Minimum $5,000 of new money to qualify. Funds must come from a source outside of Iowa Falls State Bank.
- There may be penalties for early withdrawal from CDs.
- CDs compound semi-annually.
- CD specials will automatically renew at 12 month term and rate once matured.
- APY= Annual Percentage Yield.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- FDIC = Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.