Important Phone Numbers
International Cardholders call 812-647-9794
Report fraud and place a permanent block on your card
Remove temporary fraud block to allow a transaction to go through
Card activation requires you to call from your primary phone number of record and verify the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number for activation and PIN selection. Note: You are only prompted to select a PIN on the initial activation of a new card open.
You can change your PIN from any smartphone. You must know your current PIN in order to change the PIN via phone call.
International cardholders call 859-488-4130
Microchip-Equipped Debit Card
A debit card with built-in microchip technology. Chip card technology means your debit card has an embedded microchip that provided increased protection against fraud.
Chip Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is a chip card or EMV?
A Chip or EMV card is a card with chip-based technology that features an embedded microchip to provide enhanced security and protection against fraud.
Can a chip card be used in a magnetic stripe terminal?
Yes, for the foreseeable future. Your new chip card will be issued with a chip on the front and the familiar magnetic stripe on the back of the card. This will enable the card to be used in magnetic stripe terminals as well as chip-enabled terminals.
Why chip cards?
The new chip on your card provides additional security when used at a chip-enabled terminal. Data stored on the chip is more difficult to counterfeit.
Will I be required to use my PIN?
Depending on where you shop, in certain instances you may be prompted to use your PIN when purchasing with your card.
What are the benefits of chip cards?
The biggest benefit of chip cards is found in their increased security features. Plus you’ll enjoy greater acceptance when traveling, as chip cards, are common in over 130 countries around the world, including Canada, Mexico, and the European Union.
With a debit card from IFSB:
- Purchases are deducted directly from your IFSB checking account.
- You make purchases anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
- Access multiple checking and savings accounts at IFSB with just one card.
- You have access to ATMs worldwide.
- You have access to your funds 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To Go Card
To Go Card for prepaid convenience – a prepaid reloadable cash card. It is not a credit card yet it’s good anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The To Go Card is replaceable so its safer than cash and a great way to manage your finances.
- Use in-store, online and anywhere MasterCard is accepted, including ATMs.
- No credit check or bank account needed.
- Low monthly charge lets you avoid painful check-cashing fees.
- Access your account history and balance online or by phone.
- Spend only as much as you put on your reloadable To Go Card.
- An efficient, convenient way to auto-deposit payroll.
Business Debit Card
- Feature individualized purchase and cash limits, ATM access, detailed bank statement.
- Eliminate the burden of carrying a checkbook or the administrative hassle of a credit card or expense reimbursement.
- This card is great for businesses that make purchases online, have employees who travel, agricultural input purchases, maintain company vehicles, or have crews on the road with purchasing needs.
You’ll receive your business debit card about 10 days after approval of your application. When you receive your card and PIN number, please call to activate.