To Go Card
To Go Card for prepaid convenience – a prepaid reloadable cash card. It is not a credit card yet it’s good anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The To Go Card is replaceable so its safer than cash and a great way to manage your finances.
- Use in-store, online and anywhere MasterCard is accepted, including ATMs.
- No credit check or bank account needed.
- Low monthly charge lets you avoid painful check-cashing fees.
- Access your account history and balance online or by phone.
- Spend only as much as you put on your reloadable To Go Card.
- An efficient, convenient way to auto-deposit payroll.
Shazam Debit Cards
Use worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. Use for checking withdrawals, deposits, balance inquiries, and transferring funds.
- The debit card from Iowa Falls State Bank provides you with fast, efficient, and secure access to your funds.
Photo ID Card
- The Photo ID debit card from Iowa Falls State Bank gives you added protection from fraudulent use of your card if lost or stolen. It can also serve as a second form of ID in some cases.
My Pic Card
When was the last time your debit card made you smile? With a My Pic debit card from Iowa Falls State Bank, you design your card with a picture or image of your choosing.
With a Debit Card from IFSB:
- Purchases are deducted directly from your IFSB checking account.
- You make purchases anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
- Access multiple checking and savings accounts at IFSB with just one card.
- You have access to ATMs worldwide.
- You have access to your funds 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Business Debit Cards
These cards are a convenient way for your business and employees to access funds from your business checking account at any time.
- Feature individualized purchase and cash limits, ATM access, detailed bank statement.
- Eliminate the burden of carrying a checkbook or the administrative hassle of a credit card or expense reimbursement.
- This card is great for businesses that make purchases online, have employees who travel, agricultural input purchases, maintain company vehicles, or have crews on the road with purchasing needs.
You’ll receive your business debit card about 10 days after approval of your application. When you receive your card and PIN number, please call to activate.
Avoid ATM surcharges with Privileged Status. Look for the Privileged Status logo. Locate a Privileged Status ATM.