Iowa Falls State Bank offers an Onsite Wastewater System Assistance Program (OSWAP) assistance loan for eligible individuals or entities.
To qualify you must receive approval of the proposed improvements from the county in which the onsite wastewater treatment system is located.
Along with these steps:
1. Contact the county sanitarian for a wastewater system construction permit, also determine if the proposed work meets the applicable requirements.
2. Obtain construction bids from qualified septic contractors.
3. Apply for assistance loan at Iowa Falls State Bank.
4. Have qualified wastewater system installed.
5. Maintain detailed records that document costs and repayments associated with project.
Assistance is limited to applicants who meet the application requirements and provisions.