To apply for a position, please fill out an application for Employment that is below and return to the hiring manager listed in the position details. Enclose a resume as well. Thank you!
This is a high level position that is involved in many operating and investing areas of the bank, and an important part of the future success of Iowa Falls State Bank. This position has bookkeeping and executive responsibilities. Qualified individuals will have a BA degree in finance or accounting or a related field. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Monthly reconciliation of internal accounts including error tracking and resolution
- Backup and support of all bookkeeping functions including customer support
- Reports to Cashier
Investment Analyst –
- Tracks and analyzes performance and quality of investment portfolio including the compilation and scoring of underlying financial statements
- Reconciles and records monthly general ledger entries for the investment portfolio
- Works closely with investment brokers and safekeeping/bookkeeping agents
- Reports to Investment Officer/CEO
Funds Management Committee Secretary –
- Member of the funds management committee along with senior management
- Prepares quarterly reports to submit to funds management/ALCO provider
- Records committee meeting minutes, record analysis, and organizes materials used in the review of funds management strategy
- Reports to the Board of Directors
Audit/Compliance Committee Representative –
- Records minutes and coordinates regular audit committee meetings
- Coordinator of external and internal audit/compliance function managed by related Community Bank
- Conducts some low risk audit functions currently being outsourced
- Reports to Audit Committee Director
Vendor Management –
- Coordinate Vendor Management Program including contract review, risk assessments
- Work with department managers on vendor renewals, analysis, selections, negotiations, and documentation tracking
The Accounting Analyst will be an active and visible member of the Iowa Falls community and promote the Bank’s favorable image.
About Iowa Falls State Bank
Iowa Falls State Bank is a family owned community bank that takes pride in developing deep life-long relationships based on thoughtful, reliable and confidential service. The bank has 70 years of ownership continuity, strong and consistent financial performance, beautiful and historically renovated facilities, and a progressive culture. The management team is experienced, dynamic, and works collaboratively toward strategic bank goals. Employees of Iowa Falls State Bank are treated respectfully and as part of a family.
About Iowa Falls
Known as Iowa’s “Scenic City” for its charm, history, and natural beauty, Iowa Falls has maintained a reputation as a progressive city in both community development and business growth potential. Recent city improvements have made Iowa Falls a cultural center with strong retail and commercial businesses, while being an hour from several larger cities. Iowa Falls offers recent projects such as a new library, aquatic center, fire station, recreational trail system, football stadium and new municipal hospital as well as Ellsworth Community College facilities including an Equine/Ag Renewable Energy Center and Fitness Center. The city has a strong pro-business environment and thriving small business climate. A community of 5,000 residents, Iowa Falls enjoys quality amenities usually reserved for larger cities, but maintains its small town culture. As a strong and stable financial institution serving the residents and business of the city, Iowa Falls State Bank is a foundation of the Iowa Falls community.
Iowa Falls State Bank offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, profit sharing, and team bonus plan.
We look forward to hearing from you. Iowa Falls State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.